miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2008

No one ever died from wanting too much…

That’s right… This time I’m heading for something really extraordinary, something that not just barely moves me inside, but that turns my world upside down, and at the same time inside out.

Something not just exciting but shocking, not just freaking but mortal… I’ll not leave myself to be guided just by signs, infatuation and attraction… but also goose bumps, thrilling sparks and complete craziness.

Not something just scary, but comforting. Not just cute, but completely adorable. Not someone just barely interested, but truly fascinated for me. Not just romantic, but obsessively passionate. A superstar that’s ready to give up everything for being with me.

This time I’m heading not just for the stars, but far away to the galaxies and every distant universes… I’m seeking something marvelous, amazing, and incredibly out of this world. Nothing simple and quiet, but that’s loud and truly burns. Someone not only sexy, but beyond limits the gorgeousness of the world.

I’m tired of secrets, of kissing frogs hidden in Prince’s disguises, tired of flashlights when the show hasn’t even started… I’m tired of being patient, I’m bored of waiting, and I know that I’m going to find all this somewhere… I’m prepared to fly away. I’m ready for it… so fate, hear me yelling out loud:

Let him come!

It’s not being naive I know I deserve to eat the world in one piece… The universe’s waiting just for me on a basket that has my name on it… Who’ll be the one who’ll hand it to me??? I’m starving hungry… Let me eat your head… you’ll not regret a single thing I promise.

Is the whole universe inside of you?

No hay comentarios: