lunes, 25 de agosto de 2008

What’s to seduce (rather than to be seduced…)?

I ask myself why in hell I still hang upon thoughts of you.

Your words keep pouring in my head like sweet n’ sticky maple syrup… and you’ve got me begging on my knees at any chance for a tiny piece of your attention… [Oooh, I’m like a beggar with no luck, I’m holding signs up on your street corner stops, like most you try not to see me, stepping away ignoring the responsibility, excuse me but I’ve been waiting in line, and I’d like to buy some of your time, and I’m very anxious eager willing, what’s your billing?]

I guess that’s because you have become a challenge for me … [Like a fool, I fell in love with you, you turned my whole world upside down, Layla, you've got me on my knees, Layla, I'm begging, darling please!! Layla, darling won't you ease my worried mind?]

You’ve hurt deep enough my proud, and I’m not giving away the idea so easy. Hell yeah I’m stubborn… We’ll see who gives up first.

You said it once at the end, us women, have the deadliest weapons… Watch out baby boy, I still have lots of aces hiding up my sleeve… [So ripe so sweet, come suck it and see, but watch out daddy!! I sting like a bee, I know some tricks I swear will give you the bends, c’mon and baby be my bad boyfriend]

Sorry but I’ll be the one to shoot you down dead baby!!!

Songs:
No Doubt – Excuse me Mr.
Layla – Eric Clapton
Garbage – Bad boyfriend

No hay comentarios: